Mold Team Member APPLY NOW
Mold Team Member
Essential Team Members Duties:
• Manufacture new molds/dies to meet production demand for existing and new products, to the highest quality including but not limited to;
• Slip Casting – master, production, rubber molds
• Press – master, working dies
• Follow daily production schedules and work effectively to ensure production goals/deadlines are met.
• Follow all production protocols and standards in the department.
• Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure that schedules and priorities are compatible and that a quality product is being produced.
• Flag and help trouble shoot issues with team to find solutions.
• Follow ALL safety rules and practices at ALL times.
• Maintain good housekeeping practices in the department.
• Participate in interdepartmental cross-training on a regular basis.
• Complete department training.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties of Department:
• Work with team to maintain up-to-date version of the departments Training Manual.
• Work with team members to perform routine maintenance on all machinery and equipment including but not limited to various sanders, microscopes, plaster lathes, purge unit and HMI, cont’d on last page.
• Identify areas needing improvement (safety, quality, efficiency) within department and make suggestions to Team Lead.
• Flag and assist troubleshooting faulty equipment, products, materials, etcetera.
• Sculpt models/prototypes using various materials, techniques, and machinery.
• Be flexible with the implementation of new production procedures and be prepared to adapt to an everchanging environment.
• Follow and enforce all safety rules and practices.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures.
• QC work at every stage of the mold making and production process.
Requirements of Department:
• Minimum of an associate degree and 2-5 years of experience in a production setting are encouraged, field of ceramics preferred.
• Manufacturing, CAD/CAM, parametric modeling, sculpting, and ceramics experience is preferred.
• Possess a basic understanding of geometry and physics.
• Must be able to be on your feet 8 hours a day and lift/maneuver 50-200+ pounds daily.
• Be prepared to work with rubber, clay, plaster, gypsum cement, foam, wax, and adhesives.
• Be considerate of working areas and pieces of equipment; keep them clean and safe.
• Be prepared to operate lift equipment on a regular basis. Forklift training is preferred.
• Commitment to a safe workplace following ALL safety protocols.
• Mus be organized and able to multitask and communicate both verbally and written.
• Ability to take personal responsibility for quality and timeliness
• Basic computer skills are necessary.
Mold Room Equipment:
General listing: All need to be monitored, maintained, and furnished with replacement parts when necessary.
Saws; Table, Band, Miter, Jig, Reciprocating Heat Gun, Welding Machine, Updraft ventilation Upright disc sander, Belt sander, In-line air water collector, Purge unit and HMI, Scroll saws, Drill Press, Vacuum Chamber, Angle Grinder, Dehumidifiers, Upright Mixer, Plaster lathe, Microscopes, Shop-Vac head assembly, 12-ton Shop Press, Dremel, Soldering Iron, Hydraulic Cart/Table, Air movers, Wet tile cutter, Pneumatic vibrator, Hoist system, Floor and Table top scales
|||OTR Flagship- Downtown Cincinnati, OH|||Mold||||||dMpPkq2GsAVmK1cD|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false