Mold Team Member APPLY NOW
Essential Team Member Duties:
· Manufacture new molds/dies to meet production demand, to the highest quality including but not limited to;
· Slip Casting molds
· Jigger/Jolly molds
· RAM Press Dies
· Sculpt models/prototypes using various materials, techniques, and machinery.
· Follow daily production schedules and work effectively to ensure production goals/deadlines are met.
· Follow all production protocols and standards in the department.
· Flag and help troubleshoot issues with team to find solutions.
· Follow ALL safety rules and practices at ALL times.
· Maintain good housekeeping practices in the department.
· Work with team members to perform routine maintenance on all machinery and equipment including but not limited to various sanders, microscopes, plaster lathes, purge unit, cont’d on last page.
· Be flexible with the implementation of new procedures and able to adapt to an everchanging environment.
· Participate in interdepartmental cross-training on a regular basis.
· QC work at every stage of the mold making and production process.
· Other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Department:
· 2-5 years of experience in a production setting are encouraged.
· Manufacturing, CAD/CAM, parametric modeling, sculpting, and ceramics experience is preferred.
· Possess a basic understanding of geometry and physics.
· Must be able to be on your feet 8 hours a day and lift/maneuver 50-200+ pounds daily.
· Be prepared to work with rubber, clay, plaster, gypsum cement, foam, wax, and adhesives.
· Be considerate of working areas and pieces of equipment; keep them clean and safe.
· Be prepared to operate lift equipment on a regular basis. Forklift training is preferred.
· Commitment to a safe workplace following ALL safety protocols.
· Must be organized and able to multitask and communicate both verbally and written.
· Ability to take personal responsibility for quality and timeliness
· Basic computer skills are necessary.
Mold Room Equipment:
All need to be monitored, maintained, and furnished with replacement parts when necessary.
Drill Press Vacuum Chamber Dremel
Heat Gun Angle Grinder Soldering Iron
Welding Equipment Upright Mixer Hydraulic Cart/Table
Updraft Ventilation System Plaster lathe Air movers
Upright disc sander Microscopes Pneumatic Vibrator
Hoist system Purge unit Floor and tabletop scales
12-ton Shop Press Shop-Vac head assembly Saws: Table, Band, Miter, Jig, Scroll, Reciprocating|||OTR Flagship- Downtown Cincinnati, OH|||Mold||||||mEj.ocd1MmMECyPQ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false