Retail Fulfillment Support- OTR Flagship APPLY NOW
JOB TITLE: Retail Fulfillment Support- OTR Flagship
REPORTS TO: Retail Inventory Manager
HOME STORE: OTR Flagship, 1920 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH
ABOUT ROOKWOOD POTTERY
The Rookwood Pottery Company (corporate office and Race Retail Showroom) is located in the bustling Over-the-Rhine neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio—and it has been for decades. Pioneering artist Maria Longworth-Nichols founded our studio in the Queen City over 130 years ago, building the business and laying the foundation for what Rookwood is today: a world-renowned artisanal ceramics company, operating in the heart of the Ohio River Valley.
From New York’s Grand Central Station to The Louvre in Paris, contemporary boutique hotels to historic homes, Rookwood has truly made its mark on the world in the past three centuries. And now, it is embarking on the next chapter.
Today, Rookwood continues to build upon its rich heritage, creating the highest-quality pottery and architectural tile in the United States. With a team of just over 70 employees, we are deeply committed to our mission: cultivating artistic inspiration, giving back to the community, and balancing our rich legacy with forward-thinking momentum—ideas that are central to the Rookwood brand. We take pride in our process, our people, and our product, ultimately creating premier pieces with a story—and a one-of-a-kind luxury experience that can only be Rookwood.
As a Fulfillment Associate, you will be responsible for driving a great shopping experience for our omni channel customer by supporting the operational activities that drive sales, profit, and excellent customer service. You will collaborate with the store team to deliver results in a friction free shopping environment. Duties include but are not limited to receiving activities, packing and shipping, fulfillment picking, and other duties as needed.
Schedules will be created and reviewed by the Inventory Manager. Flexibility and weekend availability required.
- Complete fulfillment orders including picking merchandise, packing & shipping orders, and making in store pickup orders ready for customers.
- Learn and apply packing policies & techniques to ensure every customer receives his/her package in good condition.
- Process shippable returns and abandoned in store pickup order.
- Expedite aged orders to improve the Speed-to Ship to our customers
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Participating in other support functions as needed.
- Assist and satisfy the needs of our in store and online customer.
- Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are followed.
- Perform all functions in an efficient manner
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
- Flexible schedule preferred, weekend availability required.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, and color vision
- Must be able to pick up and carry up to 25 pounds
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- Reliable mode of transportation is required.
- High school degree required
Company is a drug-free workplace. A per-employment background check and drug screen may be required. We are an EEOA Employer. Veterans and minorities are encouraged to apply.
|||OTR Flagship- Downtown Cincinnati, OH|||Retail||||||Xo4SI~OI35BGMLHa|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false