- WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA Rookwood uses Lightspeed for its online storefront and Authorize.net for credit card transactions. We regularly verify that our Data Processors comply with our instructions and that they provide sufficient guarantees with respect to their compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA? 4.1 Except as provided in the following section 4.2, the personal data we request you provide to us, including your e-mail address, your address, your credit/debit card numbers and your telephone number, is necessary for the processing of your order for the purchase of products on this Site to carry out obligations arising out of applicable laws and regulations or to supply other services provided through this Site upon your request.4.2 Your refusal to provide certain personal data may prevent us from processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the Site. Your failure to provide personal data may justify our refusal to process your order for the purchase of products sold or to provide one or more services through this Site.The disclosure of personal data to us other than that required in order to fulfill legal or contractual obligations or to provide the services requested by you is optional and does not have any effect on your use of this Site and its services or on the purchase of products on this Site.We will inform you if the personal data we ask you to provide is necessary or optional by marking with an asterisk (*) the information that is necessary. Your failure to disclose optional personal data will not result in any obligation or penalty to you.The disclosure of sensitive data is never requested and always not allowed.
- TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE DISCLOSED Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties who provide specific services as Data Processors on behalf of Rookwood or who autonomously process personal data collected by Rookwood in connection with the performance of a contract for the purchase of products on this Site. Any such disclosure will be conducted, in each instance, without exceeding the original purposes for which your personal data was collected and subsequently processed.In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in order to (1) comply with applicable laws, (2) respond to governmental and judiciary inquiries, (3) comply with valid legal process, and (4) protect the rights or property of Rookwood.In the event there is a change in the corporate structure of Rookwood including, without limitation, by merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation, or transfer of substantial assets, Rookwood may, in its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign personal data collected on and through this Site, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information and aggregate information concerning Users, to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.In any event your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without you being informed or without your consent, when such consent is required by law, except as provided herein.
- CONTACTS If you wish to receive further information regarding our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GOVERNING LAW The processing of personal data by Rookwood will be conducted in compliance with applicable US laws.