Appraisal Event FAQ
Appraisal Event with Riley Humler
September 25, 2021 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In store only at our OTR Flagship location
1920 Race St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Hosted in conjunction with Riley Humler, respected art pottery appraiser on Antiques Roadshow, the community is invited to bring their ceramic, Rookwood heirlooms to the OTR Factory & Flagship Store for a complimentary appraisal.
- Guests will be served on a first come first served basis.
- Check in upon arrival.
- No fee for appraisals.
What type of items, and how many can I bring to the Rookwood Appraisal Event?
- Each guest is welcome to bring up to four items of Rookwood or non-Rookwood ceramics to the event. Non-ceramic items are not acceptable at this time.
Can my Rookwood Tile fireplace be appraised?
- Yes, Riley Humler can appraise Rookwood Tile fireplaces. Please bring clear photos, including close up photos of decorative elements.
What is COVID procedure for the Appraisal Event?
- Rookwood currently does not require masks to enter the building.
- All guests are encouraged to use social distancing and disinfectant precautions.
- Non-vaccinated guests are encouraged to wear masks upon entry.
Where can I park when I visit the OTR Flagship Store?
- There are two paid parking lots in which Customers attending the event can park.
- The lot adjacent to the Rookwood Facility requires payment via a mobile app. To download the app, search for Cinci EZ Park.
- Additional paid parking is also available two blocks south at the Findlay Market parking lot.
For guest convenience, those with large Rookwood heirlooms will have the opportunity to drop-off their pieces prior to parking. Pull your vehicle to the front of Rookwood and check your items in with the on-site attendant. Please note: Rookwood will not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any belongings and valuables left personally unattended on the premises.