Build Your Own Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board with The Rhined
We can’t think of a better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than a fun-filled (and delicious) date night in! Join us Instagram or Facebook Live on February 14 at 6 p.m. EDT as Stephanie, owner of The Rhined, shares step-by-step how to build a stunning charcuterie board for two.
Taste Along from Home
If you’re in the Cincinnati area, taste along from home with our Charcuterie Lovers Package! You’ll receive your very own Emilia Charcuterie Board in any glaze color you choose alongside a delicious spread of artisanal cheeses and meats for two, curated by The Rhined!
- Call 513.381.2510 or email Retail@Rookwood.com to order your package for $150 by February 9
- Select pick-up at our OTR Flagship Store or delivery* if you’re inside the I-275 loop
- Tune into our Facebook or Instagram Live at 6 p.m. EDT on February 14th
- Have fun and snack away!
- Victorine de Chastenay Crémant de Bourgogne Rosé: pink sparkling wine = love. Dry sparkling rosé with abundant bubbles and notes of raspberry. Pinot Noir | Burgundy, France
- Broc "Love" White 2019: A white blend from California. Farmed organically and made with minimal intervention (natural wine), it’s aromatic with crisp minerality and pretty floral notes. 38% Marsanne, 24% Picpoul, 22% Rousanne, 6% Grenache Blanc | California
- Stolpman "Love You Bunches" 2019: A light, fruity, chillable red - on theme and delicious with cheese! Organic, minimal-intervention. Sangiovese | California